Welcome to our site on Buying and Selling Antiques. We are sharing our knowledge that we have gained in our twenty-five plus years in the antiques business. We hope you enjoy the site and find the information you were seeking. I will give helpful hints to dealers or those considering becoming antique dealers as well as all of those who just love antiques and sometimes buy tehm.
We have been mall dealers, show dealers, store owners, and flea market dealers. We also owned our own refinishing shop for many years. We have sold online on eBay as well as other antique sites. We have bought and sold at antique auctions. Starting in 1991 we began importing our own containers from England. Then we started taking other people on antique buying trips to England 3-4 times a year. So we have a lot of experience in all facets of the antique business.
New information will be added on a regular basis. Our goal is to give as much helpful information as we can to both buyers and sellers of antiques as well as just bringing you the latest in antiques on TV and the news. Hopefully we will become your “go to” site for everything to do with antiques. Let us know if there is something you want us to cover.
If you click on one of the categories below or to the right, you will be taken to that category page. You will find a live link to any article at the end of the description and also at the bottom of the page. Thanks for coming to our site on Buying and Selling Antiques.
- Antiques Refinishing, Restoration, and CareIn this category, we will be giving valuable tips on refinshing, restoration, and care of antiques.
- Buying AntiquesWhether you are a seasoned antique dealer, an antique lover, or someone considering becoming an antique dealer, buying antiques is at the top of the list of being successful.
- Buying Antiques At a Flea MarketBuying antiques at flea markets can be a fun experience, just realize that there will be many things other than antiques at a flea market.
- Buying Antiques at a Thrift StoreYou might think it odd that I would suggest buying antiques at a thrift store.
- Buying Antiques at an Antique AuctionYou can get good deals buying antiques at antique auctions.
- Buying Antiques at an Antique ShowBuying antiques at an antique show can be one of the most enjoyable antique shopping experiences you will ever have.
- Buying Antiques at Antique StoresBuying antiques at antique stores is probably the safest way to buy antiques.
- Buying Antiques at Estate SalesThere are secrets to buying antiques at esdtate sales.
- Buying Antiques at Other AuctionsBuying antiques at other auctions gives you other auction sources other than just antique auctions.
- Buying Antiques at Yard SalesBuying antiques at yard sales or garage sales takes some plannng and patience.
- Buying Antiques From IndividualsBuying antiques from individuals can be a great source to finding some great antiques.
- Buying Antiques In EnglandI love buying antiques in England. Read this to find out why there is no better place to buy antiques and why, even with all the travel expenses, you can make it a profitable trip.
- Buying Antiques OnlineBuying antiques online can allow you to see many more things than you can see in person.
- Events and News About AntiquesWe will be announcing upcoming major shows and auctions as well as news about antiques.
- Other Places to Sell AntiquesOther places to sell antiques lists several laces individuals can sell one or several antique pieces.
- Popular Antiques to Buy and SellThis section will include information on many of the most popular antiques and collectibles to buy and sell.
- Selling AntiquesWith over 25 years experience of selling antiques, I offer my insights on the best places to sell antiques and how to do it successfully.
- Selling Antiques at an Antique ShowSelling antiques at an antique show gives information on what is involved in doing an antique show.
- Selling Antiques at AuctionLearn why selling antiques at auction can be a valuable strategy in helping you to become a successful antique dealer.
- Selling Antiques at Yard SalesBefore we opened our antique stores, we would get a few antique dealers together and have a once a year yard sale or garage sale as we called them in Texas.
- Selling Antiques In Your Own Antique StoreThe dream of most antique dealres is selling antiques in their own antique store.
- Selling Antiques On Your Own WebsiteSelling antiques on your own web site can be a good source for income as well as bringing customers to your store.
- Selling Antiques Online SuccessfullySelling antiques online successfully should be a part of every antique dealer’s business plan.
- Selling Antiques Successfully In an Antique MallA good first step as an antique dealer is to learn the art of selling antiques successfully in an antique mall.